Four heroes - a sultry wizardress, a soaring gunslinger, a powerful swordsman and a dark huntress - are about to be hurtled over the edge in a flight into darkness. "Sudeki" pushes the limits of what a role-playing game (RPG) can be by providing bigger worlds, more powerful heroes and sexier heroines, all set in the context of fantastical real-time action. In a world ripped apart by deceit, "Sudeki" players become heroes on a twisting path of betrayal, real-time combat and unbelievable magic.
- Bone-crunching combat. "Sudeki" features intense combat with dozens of moves, slow-motion bullet time, earthshaking spells and tons of destructive melees and ranged weapons, and summoning magical attacks known as Spirit Strikes.
- Hordes of enemies. Players will battle against more than 65 enemies, ranging from Accursed Undead to a 90-foot Serpentine Siren.
- Unique and powerful allies. Players battle as a team of four fierce heroes: a beautiful and deadly sorceress, a steampunk gunslinger, a powerful man-at-arms, and a dark huntress. In addition, players can conduct massive Spirit Strikes to devastate legions of foes.
- Heroes that build and grow. Players choose how to develop their characters, creating legends as their skills, spell arsenal, weapons cache and powers expand.
- Immense worlds to explore and tame. "Sudeki" is filled with hundreds of nonplayer characters and cunning enemies, as well as plot twists and turns fraught with danger.
- Jaw-dropping graphics. A custom, next-generation graphics engine built from the ground up for Xbox features detailed facial animation, bump mapping, fully dynamic shadows and awesome scale.
More articles about Sudeki