Dungeons & Dragons: Tactics brings the excitement of D&D to the PSP system for the first time! Faithfully utilizing the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 rule-set, Dungeons & Dragons®: Tactics allows players to take a party of six adventurers into a wide variety of dangerous environments to experience deep and exciting turn-based action.
All of the core races and classes will be available to the player, including two Psionic classes, the Psion and the Psychic Warrior. Players will be able to customize their characters and store as many as their memory stick can handle.
Dungeons & Dragons: Tactics offers an original storyline, filled with intrigue, set in the exiting world of Dungeons & Dragons. Alignment is critical, as it affects the end of the story and allows players to change from good to evil, or the other way around, depending on which quests they choose.
Dungeons & Dragons: Tactics will take advantage of the PSP system’s wireless capability allowing gamers to play cooperatively through the single-player campaign with their friends, or take them on in a variety of adversarial game modes. Play will be extended through the use of downloadable content. With all of this and much more, Dungeons & Dragons®: Tactics is the ultimate handheld game for D&D fans!
- Deep and exciting turn-based gameplay that uses the D&D 3.5 rule-set.
- All core races and classes are available, plus the addition of Psionics.
- Highly customizable characters can be created and traded between players via wireless.
- Involving story takes the player to a wide variety of authentic D&D environments.
- Battle many different types of monsters from the Dungeons and Dragons universe.
- Play with your friends wirelessly in both cooperative and adversarial game modes.
- Extend the gameplay experience with downloadable content.