Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends debuts on the GBA in an action-adventure platformer featuring the hi-jinks and humor of the Cartoon Network show. The game will allow the player to control Mac and Bloo as they solve quirky challenges and complete mission objectives. The action takes place in and around Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends and features many of the signature characters from the show.
The game will feature interactive environments from several of the more memorable episodes from the series. Players will encounter many recognizable friends from the show who will provide assistance or helpful advice during each mission. As the game progresses, fans will be responsible for gathering items for Duchess or battling Terrence and Red! Whether players are sliding down banisters, collecting Scribbles or exploring the house, this is the game that Foster’s fans have been waiting for!
- Play as of your favorite characters from the show, Mac and Bloo, each with different skills and abilities
- Interact with other characters from the show including Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Frankie, Mr. Herriman and more
- Encounter four different types of missions
- Play a variety of entertaining mini-games
- Explore Foster’s house as you uncover new zany adventures
- Experience hilarious situations and dialog reflecting the best of the show
- Enjoy a variety of unique gameplay styles to enhance and extend the game experience