In Warhawk, players experience the thrill of white-knuckle aerial combat with hundreds of enemy fighters, bone-crunching armored assaults and high-intensity infantry combat in a massive, all-out war fought both on the ground and in the skies.
During gameplay, players are tasked with protecting their homeland from the invading Chernovan armada. By doing so, players take command of the most advanced war machine in the fleet, the Warhawk, capable of aerobatic dogfights at high speeds or hovering over ground troops providing tactical support. Players continue the battle on foot with an arsenal of weaponry including pistols, rifles, grenades and more. Furthermore, players can gain access to an array of ground vehicles and lay waste with powerful weapons mounted on jeeps, tanks and specialty transports.
The stunning graphics and power of PLAYSTATION 3 set the stage for a truly unique Warhawk universe filled with hundreds of on-screen vehicles and troops, floating battleships, cruisers and carriers, captivating landscapes, destructible cities, and vibrantly detailed environments for both off- and online gameplay.
- Pilot the most advanced Fighter in the Fleet – Fly or hover to engage in intense dogfights with hundreds of fighters, massive flying battleships and enemy ground forces.
- Fight on Foot, in Ground Vehicles, or in the Sky – Next-gen multimodal design throws players into a deep gameplay experience. Fight in the war as a foot soldier, vehicle driver or ace pilot—whenever you want.
- An Epic Level of Ambient Warfare – Players must defend their land and accomplish missions within a massive, fully interactive battlefield of Eucadian and Chernovan forces.
- Discover a Vast and Unique World – Hundreds of square miles of high-resolution terrain filled with a brave new world where old and new technologies merge.
- An Epic Storyline of Heroism – Charismatic characters and powerful armies clash in a gripping saga of discovery and survival.
- Experience an Expansive Online Community – Players can join in epic multi-modal 32-person online battles, constantly evolving with downloadable content and a variety of online game modes.
More articles about Warhawk