NCsoft’s Team Beam puts you in command of a next generation mech – called an NxG – a humanoid, walking weapon. On Exteel’s futuristic battleground, giant robots are the key to ultimate victory.
Players create a mercenary pilot who grows in experience and rank through PvP battles. Each pilot can customize his or her personal mech using a robust character creation tool. Ultimately, pilots can store several different mechs in a “hangar” and choose which one to take into combat.
The game features easily accessible gameplay in a blend of high-speed tactics and team-based strategy. The animation for the deadly attack combinations was inspired by Hong Kong cinema.
Exteel was produced using the greatest elements of other popular fighting and shooter games. It is played online and gives players several modes where they can prove themselves in survival mode, or team up with allies to test their mettle in squad-based tactical battles.
Players can design mechs to suit their individual play style. Choose a high-speed, dual-electric blade wielding, elfin-sized mech or a lumbering frame carrying a devastating siege cannon or thousands of other combinations of parts and weapons
- Customize your mech with an extensive selection of parts.
- Sleek, fast-paced, dynamic action.
- Use special maneuvers to perform wild, devastating combination attacks.
- Detailed ranking system allows players to compare their victories, assists, and defeats.
- Choose from a large arsenal of lethal weapons.
- Uses a modified Unreal 2 engine to provide spectacular graphics
- Blends the immersive thrill of an FPS with the furious intensity of Hong Kong cinema.
- Challenge opponents online through a number of game modes, including free-for-all Survival mode and Team Survival mode, and fight across realistically detailed industrial battlefields.
- Top ranked characters, or winning teams, are showcased at the end of a battle.
- The game is free to play at the basic level! Fees may apply in advanced game play.
More articles about Exteel