Tee-off against the wackiest golfers this side of Augusta – like Bubba the Elvis impersonator, the buxom bombshell, or the tough guy truck driver. Every course in King of Clubs is in many ways a puzzle game, with multiple routes, a generous helping of moving obstacles, and the potential for some outrageous and intricate hole-in-ones. To get the best score, you’ll need to take advantage of your magic golf bag that’s full of tricky golf accessories – like special balls and trick clubs. You’ll laugh through 96 competitive mini golf holes that will leave you in stitches…..Thank you…Thank you very much….
- Experience the tricky and silly nature of miniature golf in every hole and course
- Play as different quirky characters, use wacky reacting golf balls and specially enhanced clubs
- Sure a hole-in-one is possible on every hole. Can you make the mythical “Hole in None”?
- Multiple environments and different themes to play in
- On-course hazards include wall sliders, gates, risers, bumpers, trapdoors, water hazards, pools of lava and even boiling oil!
- Frustrate your multi-playing buddy with gag balls, gag clubs and audio distractions when they’re putting
Already available in Europe, King of Clubs, rated “E” for Everyone, is scheduled for North American release in August 2008 for $29.99.
More articles about King of Clubs