Off Road takes the multi-million selling Ford franchise away from the tracks and urban streets of its predecessors, to rugged, tough terrain for the very first time. Off Road also marks the introduction of the prestigious Land Rover brand, synonymous like Ford, with a rich heritage of producing pioneering off road vehicles.
Players can now race some of the world’s toughest off road trucks, 4x4’s and SUV’s through beautifully detailed environments, stunning, scenery and wide sweeping tracks designed for rough-tough, high-speed racing.
With real time, on-the-go vehicle damage repair, acceleration faster than any previous Ford game, and alternative routes. Off Road brings a plethora of new and exclusive features to test players driving prowess at high speed. The racing has never been this exhilarating!
- Drive 18 officially licensed Ford and Land Rover vehicles, including concept trucks not yet on the market
- Plow through 24 intense tracks that consist of different environments such as desert, snow and ice which affect the race
- Experience the real pounding and through real time body damage
- Challenge your friends (2 players) on split screen racing on the Wii and PS2 or over Wi-Fi on the PSP (6 players)
- Enjoy virtually endless game play through hours of themed competitions and challenges
- Test your racing skills through 12 different race types ranging from the standard race to, “Gold Rush”, Slalom, “Show Me the Money Race” and more!
- Discover alternate paths and advantageous pick ups to get the racing edge on your high flying competition
- 2005 Defender 90 Station Wagon
- 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged
- 2007 Discovery 3
- 2007 Freelander 2
- Range Stormer Concept
- SVX Concept
- 2008 Ford F-150 FX4 pickup
- 2008 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
- 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- 2008 Ford F-450 Super Duty
- 2008 Ford Escape
- 2008 Ford Explorer
- 2008 Ford Expedition
- 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Track
- Ford Bronco concept
- Ford Equator concept
- Ford Mighty F-350 concept
Already available in Europe, Ford Racing Off Road is now shipping to stores in North American for the PS2 ($14.99), PSP ($19.99) and Wii ($29.99).
More articles about Ford Racing Off Road