Was there really a Harvest Goddess? Did she actually bring prosperity to Waffle Island? Most people around here don't believe the local legends, but after the death of the ancient Mother Tree, nothing is normal. Stormy seas and hardships have citizens talking and even packing up. That's why the mayor asked you-a newcomer-to investigate. Can you grow crops, nurture animals and find a way to restore magic and natural wonders? Sow your seeds of destiny in this first farming adventure for the Wii! It is up to you to save the island!
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility is filled with exciting features that are sure to delight both new players and long-time Harvest Moon fans! There are lot of crops to grow, a variety of animals to care for, tons of festivals to participate in, and an exciting story!
Key Features :
- Cut, water and plant crops with realistic motions using your Nintendo Wii Remote!
- Choose a farming life as a boy or a girl character!
- Build your own farm, and then expand by buying more land!
- Raise cows, goats, ducks, chickens, horse, silkworms… even ostriches!
- Earn extra funds while working part-time at local shops and businesses.
- Explore the biggest Harvest Moon adventure ever created for any video game system!
Available: Summer 2008
More articles about Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility