Just Dance 2 is immediate fun, eliminating inhibitions and bringing all generations together around a universal pleasure: Dancing.
Just Dance 2 will feature tracks from classic hits and legendary songs to today’s chart-toppers. Players will enjoy moving on a wide selection of musical genres, including Pop, Country, R&B, Disco, Funk, Rock, World music, etc. Each track features its own choreography and dance lovers will move their bodies for hours on end. From Rihanna’s SOS to Donna Summer’s Hot Stuff, from I Got You by James Brown to When I Grow Up by the Pussycat Dolls, Just Dance players will find songs and routines to which they can’t wait to break it down. And if they still want more, they will be able to download tracks from an expanding catalogue of new hits.
Just Dance 2 also boasts new environments, new modes, new moves … It brings the experience one step further with enhanced multiplayer options and new hilarious game modes. Players will now be able to create their own team and engage in dance-off contests with up to 8 players. In the Duet Mode, each player will follow a different choreography mixing dance steps and poses that will respond to the choreography of the other. And before engaging in face-offs and co-op challenges, players will take advantage of solo play to increase their performance. An added benefit is the new Just Sweat mode where players will keep their eyes on the Sweat Meter as their calorie counter shows them how much work they’ve put in.
The Classic Mode remains the core entry point to Just Dance 2 featuring fun and simple menus and giving access to all songs from the start – this is the perfect mode for an immediate dive into a non-stop dance-a-thon. And for those who are too shy to dance but love to sing, all tracks are accompanied by song lyrics on-screen. So even if they don’t score points with their voice, they’re sure to score some with the crowd… well, maybe.
- James Brown – I Got You
- Pussycat Dolls – When I Grow Up
- Ike & Tina Turner – Proud Mary
- Donna Summer – Hot Stuff
- Vampire Weekend – A Punk
- Digitalism – Idealistic
- Snap! – The Power
- Rihanna – S.O.S.
- The Coolest Range of Music: With even more new tracks, everyone will find something to dance to! Bust a move to today’s chart-toppers, like When I Grow Up by Pussycat Dolls, and SOS by Rihanna. Then enjoy classic hits and legendary songs, like I Got You by James Brown, Proud Mary by Ike and Tina Turner, Hot Stuff by Donna Summer, and The Power by Snap.
- The Hottest Dance Moves: Just Dance 2 features even more of the hottest dance moves choreographed by real experts in every style of music including Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, R’n B, Latin, and more!
- Dance Crew Face-Offs! : Create your own 4-person crew and compete in dance-off contests against friends. Up to 8 players can compete!
- Dance Duets: Dance side-by-side as a duo or competitively with up to 8 friends in this all-new game mode.
- Keep the Party Going!: All-new Party Mode lets you and your friends lose yourself in the music! No navigating through menus, no need to stop to select the next song… Just Dance 2 is a non-stop dance party!
- Dance Your Booty Off!: A workout in disguise, Just Dance 2 keeps you motivated as you burn off calories!
- While dancing, turn on the Just Dance Sweat Meter and watch those calories burn off!
More articles about Just Dance 2