The rich 3D visuals provide a remarkable sense of depth, distance and position as players dodge meteors and blast enemy fighters out of the sky.
- A complete graphical update brings a Nintendo classic into the era of portable 3D fun. The game makes effective use of the Nintendo 3DS system’s dual screens: The top screen features 3D aerial combat, while the bottom screen displays characters and dialogue.
- There are two control methods for the player to experience. The Nintendo 64 Mode offers original controls, while the new Nintendo 3DS Mode uses the motion controls of the built-in Gyro Sensor of the Nintendo 3DS system.
- Trusted wingmen Peppy, Slippy and Falco are along for the ride – if one of them is chased or captured by an enemy, players must act to protect them in order to keep their team strong.
- Each mission takes players through a different planet of the Lylat system as they blast enemies, collect power-ups and fight powerful bosses on their way to the final battle.
- A new multiplayer option lets up to four players engage in fierce aerial combat via a local wireless connection (using four systems and one game card via DS Download Play). The multiplayer mode also includes new power-ups and special weapons. Players can use the Nintendo 3DS system’s inner camera to display a live video feed of their faces as they battle, bringing a new level of fun and personalization to the multiplayer experience.
More articles about Star Fox 64 3D