DellaGrotte, Jackson and Mendez currently operate three of the most prominent MMA training facilities in the world and have significantly contributed to the success of many elite UFC fighters, including current UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones, current UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez and former UFC Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir.
- Authentic UFC Fitness Experience - Designed by NASM with support from leading MMA training experts Mark DellaGrotte, Greg Jackson and Javier Mendez, UFC Personal Trainer will deliver a challenging and motivating UFC fitness experience that includes the best and most effective exercises utilized by today's renowned UFC fighters
- Intense Mixed Martial Arts Exercises - Learn over 70 MMA and NASM-approved exercises, including moves from disciplines such as wrestling, kickboxing and Muay Thai, that are designed to improve strength, endurance and conditioning through use in a variety of routines. All 51 routines, along with nine exclusive bonus routines on Kinect for Xbox 360, are specialized to target specific muscle groups, as well as factor individual skill levels and fitness goals.
- Customizable Workout Routines - Focus on specific fitness objectives by building personalized routines with up to 12 different exercises. Each custom routine can also be modified to increase or decrease intensity of the pre-set pace, enabling players to fully maximize their training experiences based on individual preferences. Across the training experience, users will punch and kick virtual authentic MMA training gear, with Kinect for Xbox 360 users having access to exclusive branded equipment.
- Personalized Training Tools - Receive additional guidance and encouragement throughout the fitness journey by choosing a goal and working with an MMA trainer for personalized instruction. Players will learn MMA-inspired exercises, as well as authentic training techniques and healthy lifestyle choices, enabling them to burn calories, build strength, lose weight and meet goals through a comprehensive fitness experience.
- Hit the Mitts - Hit the mitts against a variety of popular UFC personalities, including Kinect for Xbox 360 exclusive fighters Dan Hardy, Frank Mir, Diego Sanchez and Kenny Florian, in a variety of challenging rhythm and timing-based agility drills that utilize punching and kicking sequences. Players can unlock a variety of different drills to earn rewards, each with increasing difficulty, as well as compete against friends and issue challenges in a multiplayer environment.
- Dedicated Program System - Focusing on three distinct target goals — losing weight, building strength and improving performance — players may select a pre-set 30- or 60-day program that best meets their fitness needs. The selected program populates the in-product calendar with daily routines for players to follow, as well as tracks user performance.
- Progress Tracking and Motivational Support - A useful journal enables players to view a comprehensive calendar of their fitness activities, including specific routines, time management and more. The calendar continuously tracks progress and provides recommendations to help players meet their desired results.
More articles about UFC Personal Trainer