Deepak Chopra, MD, is a bestselling author and world-renowned expert on mind-body healing. Players practice playful yoga-inspired activities, breathing exercises and meditation. Their journey is set to mood-enhancing music and infused with Deepak's teachings and philosophies.
Much more than a game, The Deepak Chopra Project helps players let go of their stressful lives and take an amazing journey of mind and body using the Kinect for Xbox 360.
Experts in meditation have created an innovative game concept inspired by the ancient system of chakras — the body's seven energy centers through which the life force flows — and challenges players to achieve a peaceful and focused "flow state."
In as little as two minutes, users of any skill level can play to help bring focus, energy and balance to their lives.
- Groundbreaking. It uniquely combines physical activity and meditation to create a fully immersive experience using game consoles.
- Controller-free. The Deepak Chopra Project for Kinect allows players to utilize full-body gestures to relax the entire body.
- Chakra-based meditation. Through seven meditations, users can focus their attention on specific parts of their bodies to relax and develop a "flow state."
- Stillness in motion. In the "Stillness Meditation" tradition, the Kinect measures players' breathing and provides gentle feedback, encouragement and guidance.
- Connected. On Kinect, users can create a personal mandala (representation of the unconscious self and focal point for meditation) and share it on Facebook.
- Personal. The Deepak Chopra Project utilizes the player's own abilities to help cultivate a healthier, harmonious and more balanced life.
More articles about Deepak Chopra's Leela