- In "Party" mode, the lead singer uses the Wii U GamePad controller to view lyrics and receive cues, freeing them from the TV and allowing them to interact with the audience, making each performance more engaging and enjoyable.
- There's no limit to the number of people who can join in at one time. Audience participation, such as singing, dancing, interacting with the lead singer and playing instrumental sounds with the Wii Remote controllers, is the key to a great performance.
- In "Sing" mode, up to two singers' vocal and overall performance quality are evaluated on the TV in real time.
- The GamePad can be used as an audio mixer and to create a playlist.
- A variety of song selections, from the ‘60s to current pop hits, makes it easy for players from any generation to put on a show.
More articles about SiNG (working title)