Sackboy (or Sackgirl if you choose) is back in LittleBigPlanet for PlayStation Vita, a new, mobile adventure, filled with exploration and competition on the fairground planet of Carnivalia, where a mysterious Puppeteer is stealing all of the joy from the universe. Players must travel through a series of themed levels in a story-driven adventure packed with thrills, spills, and hilarity to foil the Puppeteer's evil plans and bring fun and laughter back to Carnivalia. Customize Sackboy and the world around him with unique touch and camera Create tools that let you play with more freedom. Then discover an endless amount of user-created levels and games created by the community, experiences that players can share online via the PlayStation Network.
- More Than 45 New Story Levels and Games To Play Across Six Themes: Premiere franchise brings Play, Create, Share to the PS Vita with a new LittleBigPlanet adventure for Sackboy that can be enjoyed on the go. Features a new story mode with a whole host of new characters, themes, levels, and games on the fairground planet of Carnivalia.
- News Ways To Play: Introducing new ways to interact with the world of LitleBigPlanet that allows players to aid Sackboy through his adventures by using the new touch (front & rear) and tilt features, as well as NEAR to find other players in your vicinity and challenge them to beat your score. Share the fun with new multiplayer modes, including pass'n'play, multi-touch, local same screen multiplayer versus, online multiplayer for up to four players, and more.
- News Ways to Create: Touch to Create and make any game you can imagine in a more natural and fun way using all the tools from LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, and some from LittleBigPlanet PSP and DLC packs. There are also new tools that are specific to PS Vita. Creators can manipulate multiple objects at once by using the lasso select feature and quickly pan and zoom the camera through the rear touch-screen. Using the front touch-screen, players can navigate Popit. Users
- New Tools: With the new Memorizer tool, players can build levels and games with custom save points that allow for continuation at a later stage without losing progress. Players can create level select menus where the next level is only unlocked if the previous level was completed. Therefore, certain mini-games can include artificial intelligence (AI) that remember if a level has been played before and then make changes based on that information so that mini-game can display a different section of the game every time a player restarts it—think RPGs complete with inventories that carry over from level to level, and much, much more!
- New Ways To Share: Access what promises to be endless levels and games online created by fans (like you) and enjoy new gaming experiences every day. With 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity, players can browse, download, and publish levels and games and download created levels for offline play.
More articles about LittleBigPlanet