Play as robot model QT377665 — QT3 for short — that discovers that its model is about to be discontinued for a lack of "humanity." Alien Jeff embarks with you on a journey to explore humanity and report on your progress. Through each interaction and quiz, players receive a personality report from a therapist. Players can decorate their planets and visit friends' homes to learn about them.
- Charming Adventure: Explore the universe as you visit themed planets like robot-filled Mecha or New Hawaii, each with quirky and bizarre characters.
- Self-discovery: By taking personality quizzes and interacting with characters, players learn to depend on their decisions to help or annoy friends.
- Playful Art Style: The environments are comprised of imaginative art that resembles doodles and scribbles. Each planet has a different visual design and experience.
- Free to Explore: Players can interact with the universe in a variety of ways, and there's no cost. On the PS3, PS4 and PS Vita, players can download the free version of the game to fly around and take quizzes. To land on planets and interact with characters, players need to unlock the full game.
- Library of Collectibles: Players collect hundreds of items discovered during their travels, and they can use them later to help characters they meet along the way.
- Personalized Home Planets: Pick up plants, creatures and signs to decorate your home planet. Visit your friends' planets to learn about them and peruse their decorations and personality reports.
- Animated Mail: With the free mail messaging app, notes and messages to friends come to life through animated text.
More articles about Doki-Doki Universe