DanceDanceRevolution Universe 3 offers fans a whole new experience with the debut of new modes including DJ Mode and City Mode. In DJ Mode, players can explore their inner DJ while creating tracks and song lists to dance to while City Mode allows players to compete against bosses throughout the DanceDanceRevolution city and become the ultimate champion.
Additionally, the game boasts one of the biggest soundtracks, giving fans more than 65 songs spanning from the '70s to some of today's hottest tracks. DanceDanceRevolution Universe 3 also features online multiplayer function -- allowing for dance-offs with up to four friends from around the world and character customization with more than 400 options of clothing, faces, skin tones and hairstyles -- letting players create the ultimate dancer, and complete Xbox Live functionality.
"We cannot thank our fans enough for their continued devotion to the DanceDanceRevolution franchise. The continued popularity and longevity of DanceDanceRevolution® has transformed it from a video game into something much bigger and more special," said Anthony Crouts, Vice President of Marketing for Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. "We wanted to celebrate this special occasion by bringing to market three new versions of the game that offer the biggest and best musical selections along with a slate of unique features."
- Over 70 songs with truly universal appeal with music from 70s to today!
- Everyone can play, accessible for all skill levels
- DJ Mode makes its debut on the Xbox 360 – create your own tracks and song lists to dance to!
- Brand new City Mode lets you compete against bosses throughout the DanceDanceRevolution city to become the ultimate champion
- Enhanced Quest Mode lets you customize your own character with over 400 options of clothing, faces, skin tones and hair styles
- Do more on Xbox Live, play online and download new music seamlessly
- Compete internationally with a different song list every week
Release date: Fall 2008