Everyone who brings their PSP and a copy of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite to the Capcom booth at Coic Con can download up to 8 free quests!
The Capcom booth will have a dedicated download station for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite players to download these quests. Only 6 quests will fit on a memory stick, so players should bring either two sticks, or another friend along that has their own PSP and copy of the game. There's a little bit of something for everyone amongst the quests offered, with 4 of the quests suited for beginners and the other catering to more experience players.
These quests are just a taste of what Monster Hunter Freedom Unite has to offer. Every Friday from now through 2010, new quests will be available for download for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
The current DLC gets you:
- Monsters: Defeat 20 Felynes
- Area: Arena (Day)
- Hunter Rank: Upper Class, HR 4 Or Above Only
- Reward: 4500z
With over 500 hours of gameplay and previously unreleased monsters, weapons and missions, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is set to be the biggest game of the series so far. Via Ad-Hoc functionality, players can experience the social gaming phenomenon that’s gripping Japan and adventure with up to three friends for a thrilling and savaging multiplayer hunting party. From devising the strategy to executing the attack, team play with your friends is going to be key to hunting down the ferocious beasts.
Monster Hunters can prepare for the ultimate fight with more than 2000 armour sets, 1500 weapons and 400 missions to choose and customise their characters from. Throughout the strategic gameplay players will be rewarded for their deep fighting combat sequences and tactics, encouraging them to seek out the more experienced Monster Hunters and team up in order to learn from their experience.
Using the Ad-Hoc connection players can adventure with up to three friends for a savaging multiplayer hunting party. From devising the strategy to executing the attack, players will need to work together in order to hunt down the ferocious beasts and progress through the wide range of quests on offer. Players will be rewarded for their use of deep fighting combat systems, encouraging them to seek out the more experienced hunters and team up in order to learn from their experience.
New to Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is the fully customisable AI Felyne companion who will accompany players on quests and gather extra resources for the player. PSP owners may then share their companions with other players through ‘felyne casting’ with users transferring data through the PSP sleep mode.
Also new to Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is the improved media install option where players can save the game to a memory stick, allowing the game to load from the memory stick and UMD simultaneously for faster loading times. Fans of the series will be pleased to hear that they can transfer their data from Monster Hunter Freedom 2 over to the new game.
- The biggest Monster Hunter title to date with over 500 hours of gameplay
- Huge variety of character customisations including 1500 weapons and 2000 armour sets
- Players can form a team of up to 4 players through Ad-Hoc play and experience the multiplayer social gaming phenomenon
- Media Install option where players can save the game to a memory stick, allowing the game to load from the memory stick and UMD simultaneously for faster loading times
- AI Felyne companion who will accompany players on quests and gather extra resources. With the ‘felyne casting’ feature players can share their companions with other players, transferring data using the PSP’s sleep mode.
- Fans of the series can transfer their data from Monster Hunter Freedom 2
More articles about Monster Hunter Freedom Unite