In Fate/Unlimited Codes, handheld fighting will reach a whole new level of drama and excitement, where warriors clash in a battle royale for the Holy Grail.
Based on the visual novel ‘Fate/ stay night,’ Fate/ unlimited Codes codes takes place in a local town in Japan where 7 pairs of ‘Masters’ and ‘Servants’ compete for the ‘Holy Grail’ that will grant them any wish. This compelling combat experience for the PSP features a deep roster of characters and unique fighting moves, while employing a fast-paced, weapons-based fighting system that is sure to meet any Capcom fans highest expectations.
The new "Reflect Dash" move allows players to actually block while aggressively dashing forward, which of course sets the groundwork for the Holy Grail Ultimate Combos. Special attacks are easy to pull off as well, making this one of those rare fighting games that almost anyone can jump into and become a pro at.
For those feeling confident enough to take on some competition, Fate/ unlimited Codescodes supports local ad-hoc play on the PSP, allowing two players to duke it out wirelessly. Additionally, the game has dozens of unlockable secrets, including alternate costumes, missions and mini-games. Eighting, the development team that brought you Tatsunoko vs. Capcom now brings this exciting game to the PlayStation Portable.
Each character will experience their own mission in Story mode as well as exciting mini-game missions, unique to each combatant. There are over 250 missions. Boasting a variety of unexpected and challenging games that test players’ reflexes and a huge variety of unlockables that include character models, movie clips and images, Fate/unlimited codeswill be one of the most robust fighters for the PSP yet!
- Downloadable PSP game available on the PlayStation Store on PlayStation Network as well as on PCs
- Beautiful 3D graphics based on the popular Japanese franchise, Fate/stay night
- 3D fighting with a huge roster of styles, moves and special attacks, built around accessible and familiar Capcom fighting systems
- 17 unique characters, such as magician, knight, bowman, and samurai
- Costumes exclusive to the PSP version
- Compatible with Ad-Hoc VS play, allowing two players to battle it out via the PSP’s integrated wireless network
- Deep fighting system: 3 stage magic gauge, Holy Grail Ultimate Combos
- Re-balanced gameplay from the original Japanese PS2 version
- New “Reflect Dash” move
Fate/Unlimited Codes, rated T for Teen, will be available this summer for $29.99 (early September in Europe)
More articles about Fate/Unlimited Codes