The first in the Active Life series, Outdoor Challenge offers a variety of fast-paced games that engages your whole body for a fun and challenging experience.
Using the specially-designed mat and the Wii Remote, players compete in over a dozen single and multi-player events like river rafting, mine-cart adventure, log jumping, and more.
- The Active Life Mat – A fun and easy way to get off the couch and get hearts pumping!
- Gameplay Variety – Play over a dozen fast-paced games, alone or with friends, in energetic events that gets players’ whole bodies into the action.
- Intuitive Gameplay – Simple controls allow for quick pick up and play. Great for parties!
- Play Together! – With both competitive and co-operative challenges.
- Track Character’s Fitness Progress – See your character’s body change according to how you play!
- Tremendous Replay Value – Over a dozen games, each with multiple levels of play: river rafting, mine-cart adventure, log jumping, see-saw, jump rope, water trampoline, plus many more!
- Other Features – Include training mode to work different body parts and synchronization gauge to check the level of team work in cooperative play.
Release date : Summer 2008
More articles about Active Life: Outdoor Challenge