In We Ski, up to four skiers can test their skills on more than a dozen runs from the bunny slopes to the most challenging Black Diamonds. Not only can players carve through the trails using the motion-based controls but they can also mix in the Wii Balance Board for a whole new level of realism. Players can ski using their own Mii or create a new character with a host of customizable options including changeable face and body types. Boosting the customization feature, additional skis, poles, goggles, and costumes can be unlocked.
We Ski features an entire mountain to explore, complete with a ski school, freestyle skiing, moguls and slaloms, photography, and a variety of other events. Players can even try their hand at night skiing while enjoying the spectrum of fireworks that color the sky. With We Ski no more long drives to the snow will be necessary to enjoy a day of shredding the mountains.
- Fly down the slopes with the most intuitive skiing game on the Wii™! Step onto your Wii Balance Board™ or grab your Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk™ and ski down the massive mountain!
- Hit the slopes with up to 4 players to race, slice through slaloms, and traverse moguls as you head to the lodge for some hot chocolate!
- We Ski features 14 exhilarating courses, including runs for beginner and intermediate skiers, and black diamonds for the advanced skiers!
- In addition to races, freestyle, moguls, and slaloms, enjoy over a dozen other activities including Ski School, Centipede Races, Search and Rescue, and shoot photos to share with your friends on WiiConnect24!
- Enjoy the kaleidoscope of colorful fireworks in the night sky as you perform night specific activities on all 14 courses!
- Use your own Mii, or customize your characters with a host of combinations and more! And earn points to buy new skis, gloves, outfits, and other skiing accessories!
We Ski will slalom into stores in May 2008.
More articles about We Ski