Turn up the heat with Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked, the only video game developed with the Food Network Kitchens’ Executive Chefs. Whether a novice cook or a master in the kitchen, you’ll have fun, learn something new, and improve your cooking skills with Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked!
Utilizing the Wii motion control capabilities, gameplay trains players in the proper movements and techniques required to become an accomplished chef. Players will learn as they play through fun and delicious recipe challenges that range from breakfast to family meals and even dinner parties. Mini judges offer instruction and feedback on preparing increasingly complex recipes.
- Real instruction: Game is designed with Food Network Kitchens consulting to ensure authenticity
- Real recipes: Includes 30+ recipes that you can take into your kitchen
- Multiplayer: All recipes can be played in cooperative and competitive modes
- Motion control: Both Wii remote and Nunchuk are used to simulate a wide variety of kitchen utensils and appliances
- Wii MotionPlus: Support for Nintendo’s new accessory will provide increased precision and immersion in the kitchen
- Realistic UI: Store and retrieve ingredients and cookware in the refrigerator, pantry, cabinets, and drawers – just like you do in your own kitchen!
More articles about Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked