Developed by Project Soul, the game brings back the franchise's famous weapon-based fighting formula to deliver a robust and superior handheld experience. With a roster of more than 20 unique characters, expanded character creation feature, and multiple gameplay modes, SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny provides nail biting, head-to-head brawls that can be played anywhere, at anytime.
“This latest installment to the Soulcalibur universe continues the franchise’s tradition of delivering quality entertainment with addictive gameplay and stunning visuals,” said Todd Thorson, director of marketing and public relations, Namco Bandai Games America. “Each iteration consistently offers a top notch fighting experience everyone expects from the acclaimed series and SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny for the PSP system is no exception.”
SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny preserves all the fierce battles and gorgeous visuals the series has been known for to create the most comprehensive fighting experience ever on a handheld system with highly responsive controls and balanced gameplay. Adding depth to the combat, an all new single player mode has been specifically crafted for the PSP system that not only challenges a player’s reflexes but also improves their fighting skills. Following in the footsteps of Soulcalibur® IV, Critical Finish Moves return where opponents can be defeated with one spectacular attack. Furthermore, the game’s character customization feature has been outfitted with even more options than ever before for infinite possibilities to create an original fighter or customize a favorite warrior.
Let the trash talking commence as SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny also allows gamers to engage in local wireless battles, allowing them to challenge a friend using the PSP system’s ad hoc networking. Now adrenaline pumping combat has never been so accessible.
- Huge roster of fighters – Battle as one of many returning Soulcalibur favorites or brand new fighters
- Exciting gameplay modes – Play the new single player game mode developed exclusively for the PSP and evolved versions of classic game modes like Arcade, Vs., and Survival
- Dynamic battles – Blow away your competition using finely tuned and enhanced battle mechanics including Critical Finishes, Soul Crushes and Equipment Destruction
- Unlimited character customization – Create your personalized fighter with the most robust character creation tool featured in the Soulcalibur series
- Face off against the competition – Challenge the computer AI or compete against your friends in the Vs. Mode through Ad-Hoc
- The ultimate Soulcalibur training tool – Improve your basic fighting skills and fine-tune your advanced techniques with over 80 exercise missions or practice in the Training and Survival modes
More articles about SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny