Zenses, active relaxation and the perfect “me time” companion, allows the player to transcend the stresses of everyday life, unplug and experience an “active escape.” Zenses, with Zenses Ocean and Zenses Rainforest as its first two titles, will be a series of games targeting women 25 years and older - one of the newest and fastest growing segments of the videogames industry. With a clean, fresh and stylish look and a soundtrack that complements the calm and relaxing atmosphere, Zenses offers the modern woman a brand new and fresh experience.
Zenses: Ocean Edition
In Zenses Ocean, players relax themselves playing puzzle games inspired by the movements of the tide, rippling water, riffs and corals, beach vegetation and sea life. An indulgent, soothing experience, Zenses Ocean includes high quality visuals and ambient sounds inspired by the natural sounds of the sea. Subliminal addictive puzzles such as Hot Spot, Shell Twirl, Turtle Turn, Pearl Diver and Wave Breaker (names are currently being reviewed and may change) were created to give players an escape from the stress of every day life.
Zenses: Rainforest Edition
Zenses Rainforest allows players to explore the Amazon while playing games infused with rain drops, exotic flowers, waterfalls and giant trees. This refreshing experience encourages players to recharge their batteries while playing puzzle games such as Sapphire Wheel, Mirror Maze, Stack Jack and Bumble Breaker (names are currently being reviewed and may change).
- Allows players to escape from the stress of daily life while challenging the mind, body and spirit through relaxing puzzle games, soothing ambient sounds and authentic rainforest and oceanic visuals.
- Designed for casual play – whether it’s for three minutes or for a three-hour escape – and offers a collection of six easy to pick up, yet addictive puzzle/brain games that are as fun as they are challenging.
- A clean, fresh and “spa-like” interface and highlights the earth’s natural wonders and beauty.
- A pleasant mixture of 2D and 3D. Zenses is controlled using the stylus only. Not a single key press is necessary.
- Zenses will include a high-quality ambient soundtrack. All music from the game will be uploaded to www.gamefactorygames.com and will be available to download for free (players will be receive special bonuses holding codes to unlock).
Zenses Ocean and Zenses Rainforest will be available in October of 2008 at a suggested retail price of $29.99.