Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King, the latest entry from Square Enix, takes a legendary franchise and launches it into the realm of simulation gaming. Available only on the Wii Shop Channel as a WiiWare download, this new chapter in the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles saga challenges players to rebuild a kingdom and lead its young king on a path of discovery. Bristling with mystery and intrigue, this all-new adventure is set to captivate and charm gamers of all ages.
According to legend, a deserted town now serves as the lifeless reminder of a once powerful kingdom. The young son of an exiled king reaches this land after a long journey, finding only an abandoned castle – and a magic crystal. Though tarnished by years of neglect, the crystal has maintained its luminous glow and bestows upon the boy the power of architek, the ability to manifest memories into reality. With the help of loyal servants and audacious adventurers, the new king dutifully prepares to rebuild his people’s homeland in this new realm.
- Square Enix unveils its first WiiWare title, delivering an all-new adventure via direct download
- Scenario created by Motomu Toriyama, the acclaimed director of the upcoming Final Fantasy XIII
- Groundbreaking graphics optimized for the Wii enable players to journey through a world filled with memorable characters and architectural splendor
- Rebuild a nation by building houses and shops, carefully considering the best interests of the citizens. If the player’s nation regains its former glory, the secrets of the land may be revealed
- Enlist adventurers with varying levels, jobs and profiles to carry out dangerous missions in return for rewards
- Be mindful of the passage of time, and plan each day accordingly in order to efficiently carry out construction efforts
Ship Date: Spring 2008
More articles about Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King