Dinosaur King on the NDS brings exciting new twists to the traditional role playing game genre, with 3D battling systems and multiplayer fighting action via Wi-Fi. Playing as Max or Rex, otherwise known as the D-Team, players will collect over 100 dinosaurs, each with its own special moves totaling over 240 in all. Traveling to five different territories around the globe, players will dig for fossils that are indigenous to that region. Once the player has collected their dinosaurs, exciting battles can take place to stop the nefarious Dr. Z and the Alpha Gang bent on hunting down the dinosaurs and taking over the world.
The animated Dinosaur King series is currently in its first season and airing on 4KidsTV Network. The franchise has established itself as a major anime series in Japan, and is now creating a stir in North America.
- Over 100 dinosaurs to collect. As players travel the globe finding dinosaurs they can keep track of those they’ve collected in a Dinosaur Encyclopedia which also gives scientific data and genealogy facts on the dinosaurs as well...
- Special attacks to master. The more battles that are won, the move powerful the dinosaurs become. Players can master over 240 special moves and tricks overall.
- Head-to-head 3D arena battles. Experience exciting dinosaur combat as they square off with opponents in rich 3D environments.
- Exciting dinosaur digs. Players unearth fossils like real paleontologists with the stylus and bring the authentic dinosaurs from all over the world to life.
- Five exotic areas to explore. Excavating in North America, Asia, Europe, Antarctica, and Africa, players will unearth the actual dinosaurs of those regions in hours and hours of gameplay
- Exciting multiplayer fighting action. Players will enter into fast-paced dinosaur battles and trade rare items as well as dinosaurs with friends via Wi-Fi.
Release: August 2008
More articles about Dinosaur King