Re-imagined for an even more intense arcade shooter experience, the Assault Heroes 2 game expands its horizons into outer space. New features include hi-jackable enemy vehicles, many more levels and an enhanced co-operative gameplay mode.
Just when mankind thought the world was safe, the Assault Heroes are called back into action to once again save the planet from a sinister alien race in Assault Heroes 2. With a bigger and more powerful arsenal of weapons, players will be fully equipped to take out waves of fierce enemy foes and unbelievable bosses for many hours of destruction. Battles will also get up close and personal with more on-foot action in intense close-quarters firefights. Whether attacking on foot or piloting all-new spacecraft, players will enjoy optimum mobility in the most dangerous situations.
- Enhanced Multiplayer Co-op – Quickly activate improved cooperative weapons to rain destruction on hordes of bazooka soldiers, kamikaze bombers and more
- Hi-jackable Enemy Units – Steal the attack helicopter, armored tank or mechanical walker from the enemy base for surprise attacks
- More Powerful Weaponry – Utilize a superior arsenal of weapons including the newly designed sub-zero ice cannon, homing missiles, rocket launcher and upgraded firearms from the original
- Frantic On-Foot Action – Survive on-foot warfare while equipped with all your weapons in expansive underground areas
- Monstrous Bosses – Face-off against challenging mechanoid beasts before they destroy you
- New Diverse and Interactive Environments – Blast through the Snowy Mountains, Rainforest and Outer Space with extensive destructible terrain from burning trees to shattering buildings
Developed by Wanako Studios, the Assault Heroes 2 game will be available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace May 14, 2008.
More articles about Assault Heroes 2