Welcome to the garden of PixelJunk Eden, a refreshingly different platform game wrapped in a vibrant world exclusively on PS3. In PixelJunk Eden, the latest downloadable entry to the PixelJunk series from developer Q-Games, living and luminous plant-life grows in real-time to form a lively stage. In this constantly evolving environment, players control a small creature called a “Grimp” (from “grip” and “jump”) to explore a dynamic setting alive with color and sound. By smashing into enemies, the player releases batches of pollen that can help the lush alien plants change and grow. As they develop, players can leap, swing and soar between them to get further through the undergrowth and gather all the bundles of energy and light from the level before the time available runs out.
PixelJunk Eden is the third game in Q-Games’ PixelJunk series, which blends simple, addictive gameplay with crisp and attractive graphics designed for optimal viewing in full 1080p High Definition (HD).
- Distinctive Visuals and Music – Features 10 unique stages with stylishly designed graphics and original music from award-winning Japanese artist Baiyon.
- Dynamic Animations and Effects – Organic growth animations for each plant, plus environmental and particle effects bring the setting to life and keep it constantly evolving.
- Rumble Support – Feel the thrilling effects of clinging, attacking and falling from plants.
- Trophy and Online Support - Players can compete for trophies and track single player and co-op high scores on the online leaderboards.
- Remote Play – Supports Remote Play for PSP.
PixelJunk Eden is scheduled for release on Playstation Network Summer 2008