Transformers: The Game lets gamers choose to play as either Autobots or Decepticons and experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite robots in disguise as they choose to protect or destroy Earth. Players must master each character’s unique weapons, moves and instantaneous transformations that allow them to effortlessly switch between vehicle and robot mode, as they rampage fully destructible environments smashing everything they encounter and using all objects as weapons along with firepower to obliterate enemies.
Based on Transformers, DreamWorks Pictures and Paramount Pictures’ upcoming live-action feature film due out July 4th, and produced in association with Hasbro, Transformers: The Game lets gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth as they choose to protect it as Autobots or destroy it as Decepticons. Players will also experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite Robots In Disguise as Bumblebee, BarricadeE and others.
- As the Transformers robot’s war comes to Earth, gamers make the choice to join the Autobots in protecting our planet or to join the Decepticons in destroying it. With dual campaigns, the fate of the world is in players’ hands.
- Instantly change from a larger than life robot to a high-powered vehicle such as a sports car, fighter jet or helicopter. Seamless transformations leave enemies in the dust or enhance players’ combat strategy with a range of options in both vehicle and robot modes that take full advantage of the characters’ dual forms.
- Players crush, topple and wreck every object, including buildings and vehicles, in their path or use the objects as weapons. It is up to the gamer to decide how best to use their surrounding environment.
- An unprecedented line-up lets gamers experience the massive scale, unique abilities and sheer strength of an army of characters from the Transformers universe when they choose to play as Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ironhide, Starscream, Bumblebee and more.
- For head-to-head battles, fans engage in melee combat that reflects each Transformers robot’s character, scale, weight and power along with melee weapons and special moves unique to each character. The game’s ranged combat offers a wide array of projective weapons designed to take out enemies from afar.
- The PSP version features 20 playable Autobots and Decepticons, from both the live-action film and previous generations, that battle through an enhanced version of the film’s storyline. Players can customize their character by choosing more than 10 different weapon types in both single and adhoc multiplayer gameplay
Release Date: Summer 2007