Top Games of 2014
Page 1 of 2
1C Company announced its video game lineup for GamesCom, August 18-22, where it will show off Captain Blood, Off-Road Drive, Red Orchestra 2, King's Bounty, and several others..
by Adam Pavlacka on June 9, 2010 @ 5:00 a.m. PDT | Filed under Interviews
Last week, we met up with 1C Company for their annual Gamers' Day at the Russian Consulate. We snagged a few minutes with David Tractenberg, head of 1C's North American PR and quizzed him on a myriad of topics, including Russian drinking protocol, digital games distribution, and the attempted theft of Breach.
by Rainier on July 20, 2009 @ 2:50 a.m. PDT | Filed under GamesCom - GamesCom 2009
1C Company unveiled today its top titles to be shown at GamesCom 2009 in Cologne (August 19 - 23). The current lineup includes first-person shooters, RPG/ turn-based strategy, real-time strategy and a yet unannounced RTS title.
Publisher 1C Company announced that it has acquired Avalon Style Entertainment, which will henceforth be known as 1C-Avalon and continue to create their 4х4 Hummer racing game series.
1C Company has signed a distribution agreement giving it the rights to distribute EA titles for PC and consoles in Russia and CIS countries, starting with economy jewel packs for Crysis Warhead, C&C Red Alert 3, and NHL 09.
Check out the following new screens from 1C Company's Leipzig Games Convention 2008 lineup:
- 'Captain Blood' (X360/PC) - 10 New Screens & Trailer
- 'Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason' - 30 New Screens & Trailer
- 'Death Track: Resurrection' - 22 New Screens
- 'King's Bounty: The Legend' - 19 New Screens & Trailer
- 'Men Of War' - 12 New Screens & Trailer
- 'NecroVisioN' - 18 New Screens & Trailer
- 'Theatre of War 2: North Africa 1943' - 22 New Screens & Trailer
1C Company unveiled today its top titles to be shown at Games Convention 2008 in Leipzig. The current lineup includes first-person shooters, RPG/ turn-based strategy, real-time strategy and racing titles.
Digital download portal GamersGate announced a partnership with 1C Company for the digital distribution of over a dozen PC titles, including Cryostasis, King's Bounty: The Legend, Men of War and Necrovision.
1C Company has signed an exclusive partnership agreement with Gamecock that will allow it to license, market, localize and publish Gamecock titles throughout Russia, CIS, Baltic countries, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland.
Eastern and Central European publisher 1C Company officially announced that it has signed an agreement in which it has acquired one of the largest Russian publishing and distribution companies, BUKA.
Check out the following new screens and trailers from 1C Company's Gamers Day 2008 lineup:
- '4x4 Hummer' - Facts, Features, Screens & Trailer
- 'Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason' - 18 New Screens & Trailer
- 'Theatre of War 2: North Africa 1943' Announced - Screens & Trailer
- 'IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey' (NDS/PSP/PS3/X360) Announced - Screens & Trailer
- 'Captain Blood' (X360/PC) - 17 New Screens & Trailer
- 'Death Track: Resurrection' - 15 New Screens & Trailer
- 'King's Bounty: The Legend' - 27 New Screens & Trailer
- 'Men Of War' - 16 New Screens & Trailer
- 'NecroVisioN' (X360/PC) - 17 New Screens & Trailer
1C Company announced the development of two brand new console games to be released in 2008-2009, the first cross-platform games from 1C to be developed and published worldwide. Captain Blood is a pirate adventure with combat on land and the high seas, and IL-2: Sturmovik: Birds of Prey is a brand-new console version of the acclaimed combat flight simulator.
1C Company has launched the 'Buy & Download' section of its website, allowing visitors to choose any of the 23 titles introduced at launch and download them from the comfort of their home or office.
1C Company announced that it has acquired Russian developers Ino-Co, creator behind the Star Wolves and Fantasy Wars titles, increasing once more its number of internal studios. Ino-Co is currently working on a Fantasy Wars sequel, as well as 2 other unannounced projects.
505 Games announced plans to bolster its PC portfolio by signing a new co-publishing deal with 1C Company to exclusively publish its PC games and launch its new label under the 1C Company brand across Europe.
1C Company announced that it has acquired Akella’s “Sea Dog” in-house development studio, which is currently working on Pirates: Captain Blood. In return Akella has acquired the worldwide publishing rights to PT Boats: Knights of the Sea.
Atari announced that it will distribute five new titles with 1C including You Are Empty, Death to Spies, Dawn of Magic and Fantasy Wars for PC and Swashbucklers for PC and PPS2 in the U.S. this fall.
1C’s hot new Leipzig GC 2007 lineup includes first-person shooters (Cryostasis, NecroVision), turn-based strategy/RPG (King’s Bounty: The Legend), RTS (XIII Century: Death or Glory) and combat racing titles (Death Track: Resurrection).
1C’s hot new lineup includes the US launch of a brand new FPS, a never-before-seen driving combat game (Death Track: Resurrection), a classic fantasy title reimagined (King’s Bounty) and a new build of our AAA shooter (Cryostasis).
1C Company announced that it will begin publishing its slate of titles in the United States for the first time ever. Between a new distribution and co-publishing partnership with Atari, Inc. and new offices in the West, consumers will soon be able to buy 1C's game in most retailers across the nation.
Check out the following new screens from 1C Company's Games Convention 2006 lineup:
- Adrenalin 2 - Screens
- A.I.M. 2 - 16 New Screens
- Ascension to the Throne - 15 New Screens
- Battle Lord - 23 New Screens
- Blood Magic - 32 New Screens
- Death to Spies - 12 New Screens
- PT Boats: Knights of the Sea - 48 New Screens
- Mythic Wars - 26 New Screens
- Rig 'n Roll - 15 New Screens
- Star Wolves 2 - 16 New Screens
- Swashbucklers: Blue vs. Grey - 22 New Screens
- Theatre Of War - 17 New Screens
- The Tomorrow War - 19 New Screens
- Whirlwind of Vietnam - 12 New Screens
- XIII Century - 20 New Screens
- You Are Empty - 20 New Screens
1C Company unveiled today the 7 titles to be shown at the Games Convention (GC) in August, 2006. The lineup spans multiple genres including a first-person shooter, real-time strategy, third-person stealth action and role-playing games.
AGEIA Technologies today announced that Russian publisher 1C Company has signed a publisher-wide licensing agreement for AGEIA PhysX technology, allowing its internal development studios to implement PhysX into its upcoming titles.
Russian publisher/developer 1C Company announced today the opening of its British office in July 2006, led by industry veteran Peter King, previously active at Activision as Business development and Emerging Markets manager, and Novalogic as European Sales Director.
Page 1 of 2