2K Games debuts on GOG.com with a curated selection of 11 enduring classics at 50-75% off.
2K and WWE have extended their partnership with a new multi-year exclusive agreement granting 2K the worldwide rights to develop and publish WWE video game properties across all major platforms and distribution channels.
2K has announced online service changes resulting from GameSpy Technology ending its online service offerings for video games.
by Rainier on June 5, 2012 @ 12:39 p.m. PDT | Filed under E3 2012 - E3 2012 - June 5
by Rainier on Aug. 19, 2009 @ 5:27 p.m. PDT | Filed under Gamescom - Gamescom 2009
- '24: The Game' (PS2) - Screens
- 'Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth' (PS2/Xbox) - Screens
- 'Prey' - Screens
- 'Serious Sam II' (Xbox/PC) - Screens
- 'Shattered Union' (PS2/Xbox/PC) - Screens
- 'Sid Meier's Pirates!' (Xbox) - Screens
- 'Snow' (Xbox/PC) - Screens
- 'The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion' (X360/PC) - Screens & Trailer
- 'Vietcong 2' - Screens
- 'Zathura' (PS2/Xbox) - Screens & Trailer