Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe is proud to announce its presence at GamesCom 2015 on August 5th to 9th.
Bandai Namco has kicked off festivities to commemorate the 35th anniversary of its maze-running arcade game series and mascot, Pac-Man, which first arrived in Japan on May 22, 1980.
Starting today, Humble Bundle will distribute games from Bandai Namco Entertainment, marking the debut of the publisher’s games on Humble Bundle in any format.
Attractio is a FPS puzzle videogame where the players solve deathly and tricky puzzles manipulating the gravity at will, challenging their nerves and survival ability, all with customized advanced physics.
Bandai Namco Games and United Independent Entertainment have announced a worldwide digital distribution agreement for Professional Lumberjack 2015, Professional Lumberjack 2016 and Professional Farming 2016.
Project CARS (Community Assisted Racing Simulation) is a crowd-funded racing game where the community participates in the development of the game.
GoD Factory: Wingmen is a fast-paced and intensely tactical 4 vs 4 player space shooter, where the aim is to destroy the enemy's Carrier before it wrecks yours; all under the relentless fire of enemy players and point-defense turrets.
Namco Bandai Games Europe announced three new worldwide digital distribution agreements with independent studios Nine Dots Studio, Magiko Soft and Lightmare Studio for the titles GoD Factory: Wingmen, Platformines and Beware Planet Earth!
Namco Bandai Games America has signed an agreement with CI Games to become the exclusive distributor for the console versions of Enemy Front and Lords of the Fallen.
Digital Reality has entered into a distribution agreement with Namco Bandai Partners, maximizing the exposure for Digital Reality’s upcoming titles, the action-heavy arcade air race game SkyDrift and the humorous 3rd person zombie action survival title Dead Block.
by Jason Grant on Jan. 26, 2011 @ 12:30 a.m. PST | Filed under Reviews
by Judy on June 27, 2010 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT | Filed under E3 2010 - E3 2010 - June 17
- 'Ace Combat: Joint Assault' (PSP) - Screens
- 'Active Life Explorer' (Wii) - Screens
- 'Clash of the Titans' (PS3/X360) - Screens
- 'Dragon Ball: Origins 2' (NDS) - Screens
- 'Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2' (PS3/X360) - Screens
- 'Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team' (PSP) - Screens
- 'Enslaved: Odyssey to the West' (PS3/X360) - Screens
- 'Knights Contract' (PS3/X360) - Screens
- 'Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom' (PS3/X360) - Screens
- 'Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2' (PS3/X360) to Feature Tekken 6's Lars Alexandersson - Screens
- 'Pac-Man Championship Edition DX' (PSN/XBLA) Announced - Screen
- 'Pac-Man Party' (Wii) Announced - Screens
- 'Splatterhouse' (PS3/X360) - Screens
- 'Time Crisis: Razing Storm' (PS3) Announced - Screens