PlayStation Vue leverages the power of the cloud to combine the live, on-demand, and catch-up TV content viewers love with a powerful user interface that delivers unprecedented personalization and simplicity.
Sony Online Entertainment is kicking off its annual Halloween seasonal events and promotions for players across its games portfolio, including DC Universe Online, Dragon's Prophet, EverQuest, EverQuest II, Landmark, and PlanetSide 2.
Sony Computer Entertainment announced that PlayStation Store PLAY returns July 22 when this year's PLAY lineup becomes available for pre-order.
Sony will introduce the first color variation for PS4 in Glacier White this fall, as well as the Glacier White DualShock 4 Wireless Controller and Vertical Stand, in addition to an Urban Camouflage DualShock 4.
by Thomas Wilde on June 9, 2014 @ 10:00 p.m. PDT | Filed under E3 2014 - Pre-E3 2014
During Sony's Pre-E3 2014 Media Briefing, it presented new coverage for Batman: Arkham Knight, Battlefield: Hardline, Bloodborne, Dead Island 2, Destiny, Far Cry 4, Grand Theft Auto V, Grim Fandango HD, InFamous: Second Son, Little Big Planet 3, The Order: 1886, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, Mortal Kombat X, and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
by Adam Pavlacka on May 9, 2014 @ 10:50 a.m. PDT | Filed under News
DriveClub combines the best cars, on the most breathtaking roads in the world, with gameplay that is focused on team-based racing.
Sony Computer Entertainment announced that it would further strengthen its support for the independent development community by introducing more tool and middleware solutions for the PS4.
Sony Computer Entertainment announced that Jack Tretton will step down from his role as President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment America as of March 31, 2014.
PS4 redefines rich and immersive gameplay with powerful graphics and speed, intelligent personalization, deeply integrated social capabilities, and innovative second-screen features, all combined with cloud technology.
Sony Computer Entertainment America announced the game lineup for its annual Spring Fever PlayStation Store event, highlighting upcoming games created by independent developers and offering exclusive discounts for PlayStation Plus members.
Sony Computer Entertainment announced that the PS4 has cumulatively sold through more than 5.3 million units around the world.
The new PS Vita model comes with a redesigned architecture that is approximately 20% slimmer and 15% lighter than the original version, with new rounded edges that makes the system even more comfortable to hold.
Sony Online Entertainment has announced that it will be shutting down four of its MMOs. Free Realms, Clone Wars Adventures, Vanguard and Wizardry Online have all been suffering from declining player population and as such are closing down.
by Adam Pavlacka on Nov. 26, 2013 @ 12:57 a.m. PST | Filed under News
by Judy on June 12, 2013 @ 10:00 p.m. PDT | Filed under E3 2013 - E3 2013 - June 12
Check out the following new screens from Sony's E3 2013 lineup:
- Beyond: Two Souls (PS3) - New Screens
- Contrast (PSN/XBLA/PC) - New Screen
- CounterSpy (PSV/PS3) - New Screens
- Destiny of Spirits (PSV) Announced - Features & Screens
- Destiny (PS4/PS3/XOne/X360) - New Screens
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (PSV) - New Screens
- Doki-Doki Universe (PSV/PS4/PS3) Revealed - Screens
- Don't Starve (PS4) - New Screens
- Hohokum (PSV/PS4/PS3) Announced - Screens
- InFamous: Second Son (PS4) - New Screens
- Invizimals: The Alliance (PSV) - New Screens
- Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom (PS3) - New Screens
- Killzone: Mercenary (PSV) - New Screens
- Knack (PS4) - New Screens
- Luftrausers (ALL) - New Screens
- Malicious Rebirth (PSV) - New Screens
- Mercenary Kings (PS4) Revealed - Screens
- Open Me! (PSV) Unveiled - Screens
- The Order: 1886 (PS4) Announced - Screens
- Puppeteer (PS3) - New Screens
- Transistor (X360/PC) Coming to PS4
- Wonderbook: Walking with Dinosaurs (PS3) Announced - Screens