Starting tomorrow Ubisoft's VR titles will support cross-platform play, allowing players on PSVR, Oculus Rift, and HTC Vive to team up or play against each other
In celebration of the holidays and Ubisoft’s 30th anniversary, Ubisoft will be giving back to fans with the 30 Days of Giveaways campaign, which will take place from November 24, 2016 to December 23, 2016.
Ubisoft has opened a new production studio in Belgrade, Serbia, the 4th production studio based in Eastern Europe, and will be collaborating on the PC version of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands.
Ubisoft announced the release dates for Virtual Reality titles Eagle Flight, Werewolves Within, and Star Trek: Bridge Crew, all of which will be coming to PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
by Judy on June 17, 2016 @ 7:15 p.m. PDT | Filed under E3 2016 - E3 2016 - June 15
Check out the following new screens & trailers from Ubisoft's E3 2016 lineup:
- 'Eagle Flight' (PS4/PC) - Key Features & Screens
- 'For Honor' (ALL) Gets Release Date - Screens & Trailer
- 'Ghost Recon: Wildlands' (ALL) Gets Release Date - Screens & Trailer
- 'Grow Up' (ALL) Announced, Dated - Screens & Trailer
- 'Just Dance 2017' (ALL) Announced, Partial Track List Revealed - Screens
- 'South Park: The Fractured but Whole' (ALL) Gets Release Date - Screens
- 'Star Trek: Bridge Crew' (PS4/PC) Announced - Screens & Trailer
- 'Steep' (ALL) Announced - Screens & Trailer
- 'Tom Clancy's The Division' (ALL) Underground DLC Details Revealed - Screens & Trailer
- 'Trials of the Blood Dragon' (ALL) Announced, Immediately Released - Screens & Trailer
- 'Watch Dogs 2' (ALL) - New Screens & Trailer
by Rainier on June 2, 2016 @ 4:10 p.m. PDT | Filed under E3 2016 - Pre-E3 2016
Ubisoft revealed its plans for E3 2016, where it will present highly anticipated titles such as Watch Dogs 2, For Honor or Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, as well as new content coming for live games and – as usual – some surprises.
Ubisoft’s international reach is about to extend a little further in the coming months with the establishment of a new production studio in the Philippines.
The Division is on online, open-world RPG where you explore the once-familiar streets and landmarks of the Big Apple, now decimated by looting and overrun by clans that will do anything to survive.
As was rumored earlier, Ubisoft has confirmed that there will be no new Assassin's Creed title this year, and will instead take this sabbatical to "re-examining the franchise" and "evolve the game mechanics."
Unlock exclusive benefits such as extra game content, limited edition goodies, or discounts in the shop. Compete with your friends and stand out amongst the crowd.
Ubisoft acquired Longtail Halifax, known for Rocksmith and Sports Connection, to join its international network of studios, while folding Longtail Studios Quebec, who worked on Dance on Broadway and Michael Jackson: The Experience, into Ubisoft Quebec.
The Crew Wild Run will take players to The Summit, a huge gathering of drivers and racing enthusiasts facing off in a series of extreme events in iconic US locations.
Ubisoft is developing a next-generation theme park, combining its a rich portfolio of brands and an expertise in designing highly interactive gaming experiences.
by Rainier on Aug. 5, 2015 @ 10:16 a.m. PDT | Filed under Gamescom - Gamescom 2015
Check out the following new screens from Ubisoft's Gamescom 2015 lineup:
- 'Assassin's Creed Syndicate' (ALL) - New Screens & Trailer
- 'The Crew Wild Run' (ALL) - New Screens & Trailer
- 'Rainbow Six Siege' (ALL) Unveils Spectator Cam, New Map And GSG 9 Operators - Screens & Trailer
- 'Just Dance 2016' (ALL) Unveils Showtime Mode, New Tracks - Screens & Trailer
- 'Might & Magic Heroes VII' Gets Release Date, Second Closed Beta Dated - Trailer
- 'Anno 2205' - New Screens & Trailer
- 'For Honor' (ALL) - New Trailer
- 'Trackmania Turbo' (ALL) - New Screens
Three classic Ubisoft games, Anno 1602 A.D., Albion, and Archimedean Dynasty, make their way to digital distribution for the first time, via GOG.com.
by Chris "Atom" DeAngelus on June 16, 2015 @ 2:00 a.m. PDT | Filed under E3 2015 - Pre-E3 2015
During Ubisoft's Pre-E3 2015 Media Briefing, it presented new coverage for Anno 2205, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, The Crew: Wild Run, The Division, For Honor, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Just Dance 2016, Rainbow Six: Siege, South Park: The Fractured but Whole, and Trials Fusion: Awesome Level MAX.
In a baffling development, upcoming Ubisoft titles such as Far Cry 4, The Crew and the imminent Assassin's Creed Unity have all been removed from Valve's digital distribution network Steam.
Ubisoft announced its PAX Prime lineup featuring Assassin’s Creed Unity, Assassin’s Creed Rogue, The Crew, Toy Soldiers: War Chest, Far Cry 4 and Tetris Ultimate.
by Thomas Wilde on June 9, 2014 @ 4:20 p.m. PDT | Filed under E3 2014 - Pre-E3 2014
During Ubisoft's Pre-E3 2014 Media Briefing, it presented new coverage for Assassin's Creed: Unity, The Crew, The Division, Far Cry 4, Just Dance 2015, Shape Up, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, and Valiant Hearts: The Great War.
Ubisoft is teaming up with NVIDIA to bring amazing PC gaming experiences to life in its upcoming titles including Assassin’s Creed Unity, Far Cry 4, The Crew and Tom Clancy’s The Division.