Mad Catz today announced an exclusive international distribution agreement with In2Games. Under the terms of the agreement, Mad Catz has been granted rights to distribute Gametrak Real World Golf to retailers in the UK, Ireland, France, Scandinavia, New Zealand, Australia and the PC market in Italy.
Check out the following new screens from THQ's 2005 E3 lineup:
- 'Barnyard' (GBA) - Screens
- 'Bratz Rock Angelz' (GBA/NGC/PS2/PC) - Screens
- 'Company of Heroes' - Screens & Trailer
- 'Danny Phantom The Ultimate Enemy' (GBA) - Screens
- 'Destroy All Humans!' (PS2/Xbox) - Screens
- 'Evil Dead Regeneration' (PS2/Xbox) - Screens
- 'Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers' (PS2/Xbox/PC) - Screens & Trailer
- 'The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer' (GBA/NDS/NGC/PS2/Xbox/PC) - Screens
- 'Juiced' (PS2/Xbox/PC) - Screens
- 'MotoGP: Ultimate Racing Technology 3' (Xbox/PC) - Screens
- 'The Outfit' (X360) - Screens & Trailer
- 'Saint's Row' (X360) - Screens & Trailer
- 'SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, PANTS!' (NDS/PSP) - Screens
- 'SpongeBob and Friends: Unite!' (GBA/NDS/NGC/PS2) - Screens
- 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl' - Screens
- 'Tak: The Great Juju Challenge' (GBA/NGC/PS2) - Screens
- 'Titan Quest' - Screens
- 'Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault' - Screens
- 'WWE Day of Reckoning 2' (NGC) - Screens
- 'Zoo Tycoon' (NDS) - Screens
Bohemia Interactive Studio is very proud to announce details of their next PC game featuring new generation technology. The year is 2010 and the world has changed. Heightened tensions around the globe have created a need for military operations to ensure ongoing stability. As part of an international coalition contingent, your team is deployed to locations in Europe and Asia.
Digital Jesters announced today at the E3 its exclusive support of AGEIA Technologies' revolutionary PhysX processor and NovodeX physics software for all future games. The first Digital Jesters published game to utilize these technologies will be Bet on Soldier, an FPS available for the PC that launches this summer in the US and worldwide.
Another day, another batch of game trailers were released. Instead of giving them all their own posts, we grouped them, and so far there are trailers for :
- The Sims 2 Nightlife - E3 2005 Trailer
- Killer 7 - E3 2005 Trailer
- Kameo: Elements of Power - E3 2005 Trailer
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars -E3 2005 Trailer
- Darkwatch - E3 2005 Trailer
- Without Warning - E3 2005 Trailer
- The Darkness - E3 2005 Trailer
- GUN - E3 2005 Trailer
We will update this throughout the day when new trailers become available. Read more for download links ...
by Tony "OUberLord" Mitera on May 20, 2005 @ 4:06 a.m. PDT | Filed under Previews
Unreal Tournament 2007 is being developed by North Carolina-based Epic Games. The game promises to blow fans away with the gameplay, modifiability and visuals that Epic's Unreal Engine 3 technology will deliver.
by John Curtis on May 20, 2005 @ 3:47 a.m. PDT | Filed under Previews
Venture into the city of Metronome, a sprawling mass of haphazardly built houses and huge steam engines where the outlandish inhabitants are carrying out their chores day and night. A city where the life of every citizen is dictated by the Corporation, a single bureaucratic entity that owns all the land, the entire infrastructure and all the industries.
by Corey Owen on May 20, 2005 @ 3:14 a.m. PDT | Filed under Previews
In DF: BHD players will take on the role of an elite Delta Force Operative as they participate in a number of daring raids against the oppressive Somali warlords in and around Mogadishu. Black Hawk Down brings the intensity of Modern Warfare to Xbox with a range of intense single player and multiplayer missions.
by David Wanaselja on May 20, 2005 @ 2:39 a.m. PDT | Filed under Reviews
In Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2005, players will compete against the legends of golf and use Tiger Proofing to alter the courses in the game en route to becoming a legend of their own.
by Rainier on May 20, 2005 @ 1:30 a.m. PDT | Filed under E3 - E3 2005 May 20th
Gamers can experience even more of Ryu Hayabusas deadly artistry in Ninja Gaiden BLACK, the newest installment in the Ninja Gaiden series for the Xbox. Boasting new difficulty levels including "Ninja Dog" level and "Master Ninja" level, the new Mission Mode with a massive number of new action-packed missions to complete, and colossal amounts of special bonus features including content from both Hurricane Packs 1&2, the new Ninja Gaiden: BLACK is the must have game for all action lovers from casual to hardcore.
Another day of E3 has ended and today we walked away with an inside scoop. During an E3 presentation, our ever-attentive ears caught the most interesting piece of information. During the Painkiller Xbox demo it was revealed to us that People Can Fly is already working on a sequel to Painkiller -- not an expansion pack, like Battle Out Of Hell, but a full-blown follow-up title. No further information or tentative release date were mentioned.