You are Sam "Serious" Stone, a legend in his time due to his extreme bravery in battle. As attempts to defend the solar system fail, the planet Earth finds itself under direct attack, and humankind stares into the face of its own annihilation. World leaders turn to their only hope, an ancient artifact called the "Time-Lock" that can teleport a single person back in time. The choice of whom to send is obvious…
You are the only hope for humankind. Return the past and change it by exterminating the evil forces determined to end humanity.
Battle through 36 insane levels using bone-cracking chainsaws, sniper rifles and napalm-dispensing flame-throwers to destroy the most evil enemies ever seen. Get ready for some "Serious" carnage.
Ship Date: November 12 2002
- Hack, Blast, and Annihilate 150 different creatures that attack simultaneously from air, land and water.
- Amazingly innovative stages taking place in wide-open desert settings. With graphics so crisp and clear you’ll almost feel the sand in your boots, and the sun in your eyes.
- Serious Sam has the largest possible number of enemies on the screen for any game, making for high-adrenaline, intense action.
- Four-player split-screen multiplayer option.
- Killer split-screen deathmatch option. Up to 16 players with system link.
- Get deadly serious through insane power-ups -- Invulnerability, Invisibility, Serious Damage and Serious Speed. There’s nothing you can’t handle while jacked on these.