Drome Racers (PC/PS2)
Drome Racers is a multi-terrain racing experience that will leave young speedsters breathless. Players take on the role of Max Axel who has trained intensely for the challenging Drome Championship and wants to take home the trophy.
Getting behind the wheel of high-tech cars based on the 2002 LEGO® Racers construction toy range, players must face tough Multi-Challenge Races (MCR's). Each race is a seamless set of stages, mixing tracks with realistically stunning city, mountain and canyon environments.
Unlike its predecessors, Drome Racers is a fast-paced "anything goes" game that will appeal to all ages and abilities with its varied, realistic terrains; sleek, LEGO Technic style cars; and road, off-road or drag racing.
- Multi-Challenge Races -- a series of stages of all-terrain tracks set in incredibly detailed environments, including city, mountain and canyon.
- Eighteen playable cars based on the 2002 LEGO Racers construction toy range geared to 8 -- 12 year olds. Cars are built to closely reflect models from each racing discipline of dragster, on- and off-road.
- Three modes of play including Arcade for instant play, Time Trial which allows players to race against the clock to beat.
- Their own lap time, or Career for story-based, multi-challenge racing league.
- Single- and multi-player capabilities; the latter supports up to four players on console platforms.
- Car customization allows players to select, adapt and fine-tune their vehicles based on the terrain. Place in the top three finishers and earn upgrades on the engine, tires, turbo, aerodynamics and more.
- Compete in three of the top forms of world-class motor racing: the Formula 1 style 'Road', the intense 'Dragster', or the tough-nut 'Off-Road'
- Multiple "pick-ups" to help get players to the victory podium. Some of the pick-ups include: "shield" which can be used to avoid challengers or a "speed boost" to grab that checkered flag. Rivals can also be delayed with the help of mines or hatchets.
BIONICLE: Matoran Adventures (GBA)
From the most successful toy-range in LEGO history comes an all-new BIONICLE™ adventure only on GameBoy Advance.
Set around the elementally themed regions of the island of Mata Nui - a tropical paradise, with high mountains, great lakes and mighty volcanoes - players of this fun hand-held platform game, will guide Matoran and Turaga characters (the brave villagers & elders of Mata Nui) on an incredible adventure. Face many obstacles & enemies and finally defeat the Bahrag - the great enemy of Mata Nui & its inhabitants.
Players must avoid and overcome the mighty beasts Rahi and the ravenous bug-like Bohrok, as they solve puzzles, avoid traps, open doors and activate switches to reveal hidden chambers in each of the environments. As players dodge in and out of the various regions in the game, they must avoid dangerous falling rocks and icicles while they steer clear of lava pools.
BIONICLE™: Matoran Adventures offers a fun character-switching feature to help players advance through each of the six levels found in the game. Players start as a Matoran and unlock more Matoran characters as they progress. Turaga, with their unique powers, can be "picked up" throughout the game to help the player through an elemental hazard like a lava pool or to activate a switch to a secret door. Once found, that "picked-up" Turaga follows you onwards in your adventure.
- BIONICLE™: Matoran Adventures is loaded with action-packed fun geared toward kids aged eight and up. Key features include:
- Six diverse environments such as lava pools, ice mountains and jungle.
- An assortment of fun and challenging puzzles such as finding a switch to lift a platform or open a door or tricking a Bohrok to help you break down a wall.
- Differing character skill sets - Matoran can double jump, whereas Turaga have greater elemental powers and can throw switches.
- Choice of up to six Matoran characters and six Turaga to pick up.
- A toggle system that allows players to switch between characters.
- Three boss levels
- Two protective weapons - Matoran throwing disks and elemental power.
- Ability to collect four different power-ups that give players health or disc throwing power boosts along the way.
- Access to elemental powers that can be charged up and activated against adversaries.