But once you complete the game, the fun is not over. Dungeon Odyssey creates a random world for you each time you play. So no two games are ever the same. And to add to the fun, the game is completely customizable (moddable) so that players can create their own modules for others to play.
- Seven character classes: Fighter, Thief, Paladin, Ranger, Mage, Priest, Druid.
- Nineteen character attributes!
- Rich gaming environment, built with bitmaps for easy modding.
- A multitude of controls that would be daunting if designed by anyone other than Aaron Hall...
- More items than we can count!
- Skills and spells. Yep, you guessed it, more than we care to count...
- Over 40 different monsters (we counted them, they're really cool!)
- Three Manuals: A Users Guide, A Modding Guide and a Reference Guide.
- Everything that is important is included in editable text files for easy modding.
- Support - the kind of support that Malfador Machinations, Aaron Hall, and Shrapnel Games brings to all of their products.
- Have it your way: Available as a Jewel Case Product (projected shipping date is 08/19/02) or via electronic download (projected download date is 09/06/02).
- And much much more...
Already Gold, Aaron Hall's Dungeon Odyssey is expected to begin shipping on August 19, 2002. The retail price will be $29.95, but those that pre-order the game from the Gamers Front before August 15, 2002 will save $4.00 off the retail price.