Acclaim's "Scent of Blood" Turok: Evolution marketing campaign includes:
- In-theater Advertising - :30 trailers running nationwide on more than 5,000 screens before top action films such as The Road to Perdition, City by the Sea, fear dot com and Undisputed. In-theater advertising will continue throughout the Fall;
- National Television - :30 and :15 spots beginning later this month and running throughout the holiday season during syndicated, cable and network programming, including WWE, Son of the Beach, The Howard Stern Show, 24, Crank Yankers, Best Damn Sports Show and The Man Show;
- Print Advertising - 3-page ads in the leading video game magazines and dedicated men's publications, including Stuff and FHM, running now and throughout the holiday season;
- Online Advertising - skyscrapers, full-page interstitials and streaming videos running on major video game and mass-market sites;
- Radio Advertising - contests and DJ evangelism campaign airing in the top 20 markets beginning now and running through the Fall;
- Turok.com - dedicated Turok: Evolution web site, including product information, downloadable movies and materials for fans to set up their own game-related sites;
- Promotions and Contests - extensive online promotions with branded giveaways;
- Street Team Program - nationwide college campus program beginning in the Fall, including product demos, wild postering and more;
- Retail Promotions - massive in-store displays, including sign-toppers, posters, comp boxes, and retailer-specific pre-sell programs, contests and promotions.
Developed by Acclaim's world-renowned Austin Studio, Turok: Evolution is a prequel to the blockbuster franchise that has generated more than six million units and $250 million in sales worldwide. Turok sets a new standard for richly detailed environments and gory fast paced action and is built on an entirely new game engine that was designed for the next-generation gaming systems. Turok: Evolution is an epic adventure of exploration, treachery and war set against a backdrop of lush jungles, mysterious temples and the most realistic and deadly array of dinosaurs ever to be created in a video game.
Turok: Evolution has been rated "Mature" by the Entertainment Software Rating Board, and will be available on 9-01-02 across all next-generation gaming platforms at suggested retail prices of $49.99. For more information about Turok: Evolution, please visit the official website.