Star Wars: The Clone Wars for Xbox Live will allow simultaneous play for up to eight players over the Internet. In addition to voice communication capability, the game's new features consist of Conquest Mode, which includes a variety of new weaponry, boost power-ups, and battlefield teleportals.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars is a ground and air-based combat action game inspired by and expanding upon one of the Star Wars galaxy's most dramatic and intensely fought conflicts. The game, published and distributed by LucasArts and developed by Pandemic Studios, released for PlayStation®2 and GameCube™ fall 2002.
Lead the Republic army in the epic Clone Wars as Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu & Obi-Wan Kenobi. Your directive: stop the Separatists from reassembling an ancient Sith weapon of mass annihilation!
- Take over where Episode II ends during the epic Clone Wars.
- Undertake missions ranging from intense close combat engagements to enormous large-scale battles.
- Pilot over five unique craft (Republic gunship, speeder bike, fighter tank, assault walker and even a maru) against 30 combat units.
- Play four entirely different multiplayer modes: team-based strategy, deathmatch, king-of-the-hill, and co-op endurance.
- Engage in 16 single-player missions on six expansive worlds.
- Play with up to eight players over the Internet.
- Communicate with other players through voice chat.
- Become a ranked player; earn medals.
- Play Conquest Mode with new exclusive weapons and commands.