Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield v1.1
This patch was created in response to the issues some people have with the CD Key system. The problem was when people have more that one network Interface and the first one wasn't their Internet connection. We are now checking if the network interface used by Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield is the one connected to the Internet. To know exactly where the error was coming from, we added some other error messages. Here is the list and their cause:
- "CDKey Server not responding please try again later"
-The CD-Key server can not be reach by the player's machine.
- "You are not authorized to play on this game server"
-CD Key server told the game server you are trying to connect that your CD Key is not valid.
- "Game Server could not receive your authorization from the CDKey server"
-Game server can not connect to the CD-Key server
- "Invalid CD Key"
-The CD-Key server detect that your CD Key is not valid
- "Your CD Key is already being used!"
-The CD-Key server detect that your CD Key is already in used.
This can happens when you try to connect back shortly after you leave Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. Wait for 30 seconds and try again.
- "Unknown error, please try again later."
-Internal or Unknown error.
- Fixes the problem where some players do not get the count down at the beginning of the round - The dedicated server uses the appropriate port, when multiple servers are launched on the same machine
- Makes sure that the ubi.com component uses the same network interface as the game engine itself
- Makes sure that the -MULTIHOME= command line parameters' IP is passed to ubi.com initialization
- Makes sure the network layer uses the right network interface (was causing the Invalid CD-Key message)
- Added precisions to the "Invalid CD-Key" error message
We are currently facing problem where there are too many servers in the server list. A temporary way to prevent the crash, in the master server list menu, is to start Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield using the -norunaway option.