Father Esteban was the Chaplain at Ashcroft Penitentiary. It was his job to counsel and administer the last rites to inmates scheduled to die by electrocution. He was the last person to speak to Nathaniel Arkady before his execution, and was witness to his suffering. In his journal he theorized that Arkady was either channeling spirits, or they were actually occupying his body. On the day following Nathaniel Arkady's execution, Father Estaban was given the gift of Second Sight by God, and able to see the demons using the bodies of men like puppets. Enraged, he took up arms against these creatures like a Holy Templar, and with the other Imbued, purged Ashcroft Penitentiary of the evil within.
- Choose from five playable characters; each with unique weapons, edges and supernatural abilities
- Introduces Hunter Headquarters, a unique game flow system allowing players to select a different character weapons and review objectives between levels
- A little help from your friends - supports two-player cooperative games
- 25 expansive, story-telling levels with several repayable variations
- Rip apart supernatural enemies piece-by-piece by dismembering heads, arms and legs in gory detail
- Battle over 20 monster types using a huge arsenal of melee, ranged and spell weapons