All action takes place on poly surfaces designed in such a manner that a car could bounce on big rocks, pits and bumps do acrobatic feats in the air while small surface irregularities could be plausibly and visually damped by a suspender. The radio antenna reacts in a physically feasible way on dynamic loads. Stones fly out from under the wheels. These and other physical behaviors gives a feeling of reality and make the game true spectacular.
The player can participate in several types of races including championship mode, time trial and single race against opponents controlled by AI. The Game consists of 10 tracks divided into 3 different groups. Each group has its own distinctive design and is set in a specific landscape. The player can select a car from 3 different types, each having different parameters and attributes like handling, acceleration and maneuverability. Furthermore each vehicle has several distinctive upgrades improving its performance on the immersive tracks.
- A total of 10 levels (tracks) to race in, grouped in three different settings.
- Radio controlled cars with realistic and exciting racing physics.
- Three difficulty settings for AI controlled opponents: easy/medium/hard.
- Three different RC Cars which can be repainted (skinned) in the menu by the player
- Boost and jump features guarantee fast paced arcade action during each race.
- Animated people and animals, interactive objects, full-scale cars, waves etc. hindering the radio controlled cars on the track.
- By winning price money players can upgrade their cars, tweak engines, improve boosters etc.
- Shortcuts on all tracks enhance replay ability and keep player’s interest in passing the tracks.
- Easy accessible game play for young and old, both challenging and fun at the same time.
- Adrenaline pumping music, featuring various rock and techno soundtracks.
- Supports most (force feedback) input devices (joystick, game pad)
- Supports both single and multiplayer modes for total of six players over LAN TCP/IP or even split screen for multiplayer fun on a single pc.
More articles about R.C. Cars