A master in the deadly art of war, Sin Tzu is driven by a lone desire - to conquer. Scouring the world in search of only the worthiest adversaries, Sin Tzu has descended upon Gotham City to defeat the Caped Crusader.
Game features include:
- Four Supervillains: Battle Batman's most infamous enemies including Bane, Clayface, Scarecrow - each making their first ever video game appearances - and the formidable Sin Tzu.
- Two-Player Cooperative Gameplay: Go at it alone as Batman or recruit backup. Invite a friend into the battle as Nightwing, Robin or Batgirl in 2-player cooperative fighting mode.
- 35 Batman Attacks: Topple Sin Tzu's soldiers of crime with more than 35 martial arts moves and dazzling combos.
- 12 Levels: Battle your way through the Gotham City Docks, Crime Alley, Arkham Asylum and more.
- Play as Batman, Robin, Nightwing, or Batgirl in single-player mode: Each character features unique fighting moves.
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu has an ESRB rating of "E" for Everyone and will have a suggested retail price of $39.99. It is scheduled to ship Fall 2003.
BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2003
More articles about Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu