This officially licensed game, based on the smash hit Bad Boys movies and developed by Blitz, features first and third person action on the streets and waterways of Miami.
In Bad Boys: Miami Takedown, a new drug has emerged in Miami, and its use is spreading fast. As key members of the Tactical Narcotics Team (TNT), players take on the roles of either Mike Lowrey or Marcus Burnett and must stop the highly organized cartels that are flooding the market with this new drug. Players need to move fast to make sure the TNT cops are not DOA.
Bad Boys: Miami Takedown features:
- The officially licensed game of the movie license Bad Boys
- Play as either Mike or Marcus in first- or third-person viewpoints. Each character has his personality and characteristics
- 15 stages of fast paced, all-action gameplay, with multiple mission objectives
- Includes Bad Boy rating system, where you are rewarded for your actions and achievements. Play the perfect cop or be a bad boy
- Includes a large variety of weapons, and fully destructible environments to enhance immersion
- Changing play styles add variety and gameplay. Use the quick aiming and shooting Action mode, and search for clues and evidence using Explore mode
Scheduled to be released in Q3 of 2004 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox and GameCube, Bad Boys: Miami Takedown has a MSRP of $19.99.