- Player Disposition - Each player has an inherent set of attributes: consistency, focus, and confidence. Utilize practice drills, scrimmages, and weekly meetings to raise these attributes to their peaks, so that you can heighten your Player Psyche and optimize your players’ performances.
- Coach’s Clipboard - Whether it’s a full court press or a quick shot at the end of the half, coach your team to victory through specific timeout directions with Timeout Focus. Improve your zone defense efficiency and exploit your opponent’s weaknesses by having total control over individual zone replacements with Zone Substitutions.
- Selection Sunday - No day in college basketball is bigger than Selection Sunday. Watch a broadcast of your team’s placement into the NCAA Tournament. Listen to commentary as video clips give you the low down on all the bracket match ups.
- Season Preview Show - A new show presented by Gumbel and Kellogg, lets fans know who is on the preseason Top 25, who the preseason 1st and 2nd team All-Americans are, and what major coaching changes took place over the off-season.
- Midnight Madness - Celebrate this nationwide event to kick off the college hoops season. Participate in the first practice of the year with a midnight intra-squad exhibition that has become a college hoops tradition.
- The Online Experience - 2K Sports continues to lead the online gaming revolution as College Hoops 2K6 features seamless online play and the most comprehensive online feature anywhere including completely online stat tracking, buddy lists management, and online leagues.
More articles about College Hoops 2K6