New features of "Rugby League 2" include :
- All major teams and competitions including the SuperLeague, NRL, State of Origin, City versus Country, and a full range of International Teams.
- Brand new gameplay features including ball stripping, shoulder barges, diving on and kicking the loose ball, contesting the high ball, pass to playmaker and more.
- New multi year Franchise Mode, including player contract management, injuries, judiciary, and mid season representative games.
- Highly realistic, individually modelled likenesses for over 500 players and referees.
- Lifelike animation, motion captured by Weta Digital, the VFX wizards behind The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy.
- Highly customisable game rules and gameplay sliders.
- High fidelity in-game graphics.
Rugby League 2 is expected for release on PlayStation2 and PC on December 8, 2005.
More articles about Rugby League 2