- Wide varieties of essential gadgets which facilitate completion of stealth based missions, allowing the player to slip unnoticed through enemy lines.
- A strong storyline
- A fascinating range of enemies (the ultimate leaders – "end of mission bosses", commanders, rank and file, hostile civilians, animals like crocodiles and dogs).
- AI hierarchy of "bad guys" – the bosses can order and move their troops about.
- Fully functional models for enemy actions in cases such as alarm etc. (systematic search of area, coordinated action on part of enemy troops etc.)
- 3D movement and viewing of characters – "rag dolls".
- Engine animation which adds texture to scenes and events, and builds atmosphere
More articles about El Matador