Building off the critically acclaimed Total Pro Basketball 2005, sports sim developer Gary Gorski has generated some excitement with his decision to enter the college ranks. Total College Basketball offers sports management fans a fresh look at college hoops with its accurate simulation engine, in-depth recruiting, engaging interface and excellent balance of statistical detail and complete game immersion.
- Enhanced 2D game play allows you to watch the game unfold before your eyes. See the weaknesses in your opponent, watch how your offense is run and follow along with the stylish presentation while you coach your team to victory
- Customizable coach ratings allow you to choose where you start your coaching career at one of 335 schools. Start your career as a coaching legend or as the new kid in town at a small school and work your way up the coaching ranks
- Choose from twenty different offensive and defensive sets as well as other game time settings to allow your team to play to its biggest strengths
- Enhanced scouting mode requires your staff to scout not only high school seniors but upcoming opponents as well. Gameplanning depends on what you and your coaching staff can learn about your next opponent - until you scout an opponent
the only information you have on them is the player stats!
- Realistic recruiting mode offering a deep array of methods of finding out precious bits of information about your future players. Recruit the players all year long from their performances at summer camp until they sign on the dotted line with you (or your biggest rival)
- Accurate simulation engine
- HTML and multiplayer support
- Customize it all! You have the ability to fully customize school names, logos, player and coach pictures and much more - even add in your favorite school's chant or fight song to give you the feeling of being in the arena from the comfort of your own chair.
- Full HTML reporting for both in-game and multiplayer use
- TCB Coach Lineage - create up to five coaches which only you can hire as assistants. Groom one to replace your coach when you are ready to retire him and continue on as a fresh face on the coaching scene again or groom them on your staff and send them out into the coaching pool and track their careers along side of your own.
For more information on Total College Basketball, including pricing, promotions, and gameplay screenshots, please visit Grey Dog~Rs official website: http://www.greydogsoftware.com
More articles about Total College Basketball