Garfield’s Nightmare - a rock solid platform game with gorgeous graphics - sees everyone’s favourite fat feline, Garfield, trapped in a lasagne, pizza and donut induced nightmare! A severe case of over-indulgence before bed leads to a dream so bad he can’t wake up – without piecing together his smashed alarm clock to free him from his fretful slumber. Enemies and crazy challenges litter his path so think fast and play smart to save the day – and night - for Garfield!
“We’re thrilled to be working with Shin'en Multimedia on another game for the Nintendo DS. They have proved to be consistent in delivering high quality products on time and on budget and we’re confident they will deliver another top quality title with Garfield’s Nightmare” said Thomas Holdorf, Producer at The Game Factory.
Manfred Linzner, Project Manager at Shin’en Multimedia adds to this: “After the international success of Miss Spider we are happy to create another Nintendo DS title for The Game Factory. Because of our extensive experience in this genre we will create a worthy Nightmare for the beloved Cat.”
- Appealing to gamers of all ages, but specifically boys and girls aged 7-12, players will be able to:
- Play through 16 challenging levels to find each of the four alarm clock pieces!
- Tackle four different 3D, thematic worlds: Haunted Castle, Cloudy Realm, Kitchen Kingdom and Winter Wonderland.
- Take on tough bosses of the dream world who must be conquered in order to progress.
- Unlock hidden minigames to win the keys to a mysterious chest at the end of each level. Each mini game uses the Nintendo DS touch screen.
- Help Garfield maintain his energy level by collecting lots of tasty food throughout the game including donuts and, of course, lasagne!
Garfield’s Nightmare is scheduled for release in March 2007.
More articles about Garfield's Nightmare