Patch Version 1.01
The following issues are addressed in this patch:
- Rebalancing of the difficulty level for some Free Game Maps.
- Problems with auto detection of some NVidia FX graphic cards resolved.
- Occasional Desync. problems in multiplayer have been resolved.
- After finishing the campaign the player can now continue to play and journey stones are active again.
- AI improvements for skirmish and free game mode.
- Lip sync problems fixed (sentences will not be cut off).
- Animation glitches in multi player resolved.
- Errors in Morca Dialogue resolved.
- Chat messages are now colour coded by team colour.
- In the free game start screen only the maps appropriate for the avatar level are highlighted. You can still choose the greyed out maps if you want more or less of a challenge.
- Several localization bugs fixed.
- After loading a save game buildings are now sinking into the ground again slowly and not just vanishing.
- Sometimes spell effects would be displayed on a unit beyond the duration. This has been corrected.
- Overly long avatar names could cause crashes in free game and multiplayer. Avatar names are now limited.
- Random Access Violation Errors appearing have now been fixed.
- When changing to the main menu or changing a map game would crash in rare cases. This has been fixed.
- An Access Violation could appear when two characters where casting "Riposte" and met in melee. This has been fixed.
- After winning an internet game an Access Violation Error sometimes appeared. This has been resolved.
- Unhandled Exception Errors could appear when special combinations of defensive and offensive spells on several units interacted and the unit died during that time. This has been resolved.
- The boss enemy will now no longer appear when saving and loading after the final Cutscene.
- The Moon now has proper reflections on the water.
More articles about Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars